My Mission Statement and Core Values
Are you who you want to be?
It’s frustrating to feel the years fly by and not feel like you are becoming the person you were meant to be.
The New Year (Decade) can be a great time to check in with yourself to see if who you are is who you want to be.
Use the "My Mission Statement and Core Values" download to help you check in with yourself so you can grasp a clear vision and create actionable first steps so you can live your life on purpose.
Complete some or all of the exercises in this download.
- Reflect on your heritage and dream about what legacy you would like to leave.
- Evaluate your life from the perspective of your own funeral. Who will be there? What will they say? What if it is now? What if you have more time?
- Explore your roles and create goals for each one.
- What are your core values?
- Draft your first mission statement and identify core values with the My Mission Statement worksheets.
Start with whatever time you have. You can begin with as little as thirty minutes or take this printable on a weekend getaway for a deep dive.
The important thing is to start!
Don't waste another day. Get this download and start living on purpose today!